Lizzie Fortunato's designs marry found, reclaimed and precious materials in fashion forward silhouettes. Founded by twin sisters Lizzie and Kathryn Fortunato, the brand has become synonymous with unique, ahead of the curve accessories that are influenced by find art, travel, and artisanal craftwork.
- Style: JW-ER-ER-100034-JADE
- Jade bead is .5" long
- Crafted with gold-vermeil wire
- Punctuated with jade and inlaid with faceted with pink tourmaline cabochons
- Due to natural variations in the Jade, each individual pair may vary in color - some appearing more green than others
- Handmade in New York City