Our Company Driver is a vital member of our Production Team and is responsible for the movement of raw materials and finished goods between our Studio/HQ and local factories and suppliers.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Picks up, loads and unloads finished goods & raw materials & completes necessary paperwork
- Required lifting of 40-50lbs
- Collects factory signatures for raw material deliveries
- Assists with the return of excess material in a timely manner and the timely delivery of additional material due to shortages
- Assists with the cycle counting of excess production material once received in house
- Delivers payments to vendors/contractors when required
- Operates company vehicle safely while maintaining a clean driving record
- Displays helpful, courteous attitude toward factories and vendors
- Picks up and delivers fixtures & merchandise to stores in Southern California, as well as to events and photoshoots as needed
- Provides fulfillment support to warehouse team when required
- Team player
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
All qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com
Clare V. is a line of accessible-luxury pieces born and based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. More than 10 years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. As the brand grew, she proudly kept production local to Los Angeles, meanwhile forging partnerships with local and global organizations working to make a positive difference in the world. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is located in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our Community.