The Customer Service, Wholesale Manager is responsible for managing the Customer Service staff, and supporting the Showroom Sales team in delivering an exceptional level of Customer and Client Support, while working alongside multiple teams to ensure order fulfillment is accurate and on time.
- Manage a team of 2-3.
- Work with Showroom Sales team, to provide clear and concise communication to retail partners, keeping them informed of their order status and ETA.
- Manage Major Accounts and International orders from order entry through to receipt by customer; ensuring required vendor logistics are followed.
- Review and report on customer sell through weekly reports.
- Manage EDI transactions with customers and logistics partners, including product allocations and monitoring EDI performance; coordinating issue/variation resolution.
- Maintain customer’s orders within an ERP system (AIMS), and imports through Joor.
- Support in Allocations to Wholesale and Retail doors.
- Review, communicate approvals, and facilitate returns from customers.
- Monitor weekly replenishment orders for Wholesale.
- Coordinate shipping priorities with Warehouse team.
- Resolve allocation and shipping issues with customers.
- Update sales on order and shipping status.
- Maintain relationships with Sales, Wholesale Customer Buyers, Logistics, and Distribution.
- Coordinate Line sheet, Look book and Sample shipments to the Showroom Sales team.
- Act as key liaison between the Showroom Sales team and production.
- Create weekly reporting on booked and shipped dollars.
- Communicate and facilitate all Exclusive requests and Special Make ups between Showroom Sales team and Design.
- Facilitate in seasonal bookings reviews and production allocation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Customer Service Management role
- Experience in Fashion/Retail Industry required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of AIMS or other ERP system.
- EDI experience required
- Experience with customs paperwork.
- Experience working with warehouse teams required.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong excel skills required.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and collaborative skills; Ability to produce data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staff
- Superior organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by deadlines.
- Good leadership skills and lead by example
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org