We are seeking a thoughtful and creative Graphic Designer to join our Creative and Marketing team. The Graphic Designer role reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager and is responsible for conceptualizing and executing projects such as weekly web content, emails, social ads, store posters, email invites and other creative placements. The role requires an ability to work in a fast-paced environment on short deadlines and interact with multiple departments including Creative, Web, Retail, & Planning . It is the Graphic Designer’s responsibility to uphold the visual integrity of the brand and execute all aspects of visual design – from content ideation to final deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have a design related bachelor’s degree, an excellent eye for detail and be highly creative and open to feedback. The position requires the ability to multi-task, juggle various projects at once and have excellent time management skills.
- Maintains visual integrity and consistency for the Clare V. brand across all channels
- Reviews creative with Marketing and Sr. Leadership for approval and delivers by due date
- Conceptualizes and executes weekly creative assets such as: home page, emails, digital marketing assets, social ads, event invitations and email templates
- Works on simple animation, store collateral, print and other special projects and presentation needs
- Retouches editorial images to ensure color accuracy and consistency across assets
- Translates marketing strategies into world class creative deliverables that speak to the Clare V. customer
- Works closely with the Art Director to drive the brand through innovative content and editorial storytelling
- Manages time wisely to ensure all projects are completed by deadline with ample time for revisions
- Accepts constructive feedback openly with a positive attitude
- Assists with organizing and archiving all visual and graphic assets
- Works closely with cross-functional teams on fresh ways to bring editorial concepts to life in a manner that is on-brand yet innovative
- Minimum of 3 years Graphic Design experience
- Solid knowledge of industry design tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photo editing and some retouching experience required
- Previous experience at an agency or fashion brand preferred
- UX Design and motion graphics experience a plus
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, strong time management skills
- Creative and innovative thinker with a strong portfolio
- Experience designing for print collateral (store signage, posters, postcards, packaging)
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, color theory and general design knowledge
- Love of fashion and understanding of the Clare V. brand
- BA/BS degree – Graphic Design or related field
- Must be LA based and able to work in our Los Angeles headquarters
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line Graphic Designer Job Posting.
Please include the following in your application:
- Portfolio - Link or PDF. If you have any supporting sites or social media we should see, please send along!