Implements a competitive merchandise assortment plan that is multi-channel, brand enriching and is abreast to fashion/industry trends and competition. Helps in preparing and presenting seasonal buys that support financial plans and merchandising strategies. Helps in developing and implementing Pre-Season and In-Season sales and inventory planning. Supports and executes Micro-Merchandising strategies to maximize profitability. This includes assessing store needs based on past sales performance and in-season sale trends.
- Manages OTB, Order Management and Inventory Management.
- Anticipates and mitigates risk by identifying trend changes, analyzing historical data and impacts to business. Provides insights and solutions to resolve potential problems to ensure overall company financial objectives.
- Runs weekly and ad-hoc reporting to analyze business to drive sales and identify opportunities.
- Creates and presents Seasonal Hindsight analysis post-season.
- Assists in execution of merchandise strategies that support the merchandising and financial objectives of the Company which includes Core Program SKU Planning.
- Creates and manages re-orders by evaluating stock levels and sales forecasts of Core Program.
- Provides input in line adoption/edit and costing meetings.
- Partners with Merchandising to create and execute strategic Tops-Down Plans for categories that support Pre-Season Bottoms-Up Buys.
- Creates and recaps Plans for key Annual Promotions and Liquidation strategies.
- Acts as the liaison between teams involved with Production and Inventory Control.
- Performs other job duties as necessary and potential ad-hoc projects, analysis, reports and requests.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a resourceful approach to problem solving
- Detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven
- Effectively multi-tasks and has strong time-management skills
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and partners successfully
- A positive attitude and exceptional follow through
- Strong retail math skills and advanced skills in Excel, Planning/Enterprise Planning systems a plus
Frogtown, Silverlake Los Angeles, CA
Reports to the Director of Merchandising & Planning
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com