The Clare V. production team is seeking candidates for the role of Production Manager. The production team works within the exciting, dynamic and fast-paced Clare V. environment to champion quality, celebrate the artistry of product and to manage with detail, discipline and accuracy in order to deliver product that delights our customers. The Production Manager plays a vital role within the team.
- Oversee Production team to drive continuous improvement to overall gross margin, on-time delivery, fulfillment rate and quality requirements
- Develop, negotiate and confirm seasonal material and finished goods time and action calendars, capacity reservations as well as baseline costs related to materials, labor and overall consumption of such.
- Oversee actualization of material utilization on a seasonal basis to minimize risk of shortages and excesses
- Assess and evolve current process and tools used to plan and track status of approvals necessary to start production
- Proactive management of team, and related priorities, to ensure that all workflow calendar deliverables are met
- Critical thinker to offer strategies to increase efficiency, minimize risk, improve quality and drive profitability
- Invoice management for materials and finished goods
- Travel (both international and domestic) 2-3 times per year
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in handbag, accessories and/or apparel production management
- Highly organized with a focus on anticipation, execution, problem solving and process improvement
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong computer skills (excel & AIMS preferred)
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter / collaborative leader
Interested Candidates, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com