The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Assistant/Stock Coordinator is to provide assistance to the Warehouse Manager and coordinate incoming and outgoing stock.
- Daily receiving of units and verifying correct counts on packing slips.Report any missing or damaged units to Warehouse Manager for receiving.
- Put all units away in allocated spot
- Assist in all order processing; picking, packing, shipping and labelling.
- Responsible for following all shipping protocols and vendor requirements
- Assist in all quality control of incoming goods.
- Ensure quality control procedures are followed before received units are moved to stockroom. Quality control includes, but is not limited to: double checking size of clutches against templates, verifying all bags have the proper straps, and eyeing merchandise for any unique qualities, damaged panels, or missing medallions.
- Maintain organized warehouseHelp with cleaning, taking out trash and reviewing supplies
- Ensure the warehouse is kept orderly and that inventory is labelled accurately.
- Weekly cycle counting
- Support in scheduling freight carriers, such as FedEx, USP, USPS and independent carriers.
- Create shipping labels
- Assist in physical counts
- Data entry as needed
- Help with special projects
- Facilitate communication regarding stock with all departments.
- Assist with special projects when applicable (i.e.: Sample Sale, handywork, etc…).
- Computer literacy and ease with Excel to assist with various components of inventory control.
Must have a good working knowledge of PC computers. Excel and other MS Office skills necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills-spoken and written English. Spanish is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have an upbeat personality
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
This is a full time hourly position
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com