The Customer Service Associate maintains wholesale accounts once orders have been submitted by the showroom, acts as a liaison between the showroom and wholesale accounts, and supports the retail division in all customer service related needs.
- Data Entry/order management
- Process invoices and shipments for seasonal and stock orders.
- Follow up on outstanding orders and communicate to accounts and showroom.
- Update JOOR seasonally with linesheet information
- Add material composition to invoices in AIMS
- Update customer accounts with accurate information when needed.
- Track outstanding A/R issues when necessary
- Create EAN’s (UPC’s)
- Pull open order reports
- Pull bookings reports
- Pull ATS report and update JOOR
- Process all transactions made in the studio (i.e. personal buys, employee purchases, special events, friends & family)
- Wholesale Special Events – Coordinate inventory pulls and invoicing for all events (holiday consignments; trunk shows)
Retail Customer Service:
- Enter retail POs into Lightspeed
- Invoice retail orders in AIMS and enter Lightseed PO into AIMS invoice
- Transfer stock for CVWEB
- Cross check Lightspeed/troubleshooting to make sure Retail store employee’s get answers to problems at store level.
- Enter and process retail RMAs/RTV
- Transfer stock between stores and web
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic & excellent time management skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong resolution and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with warehouse receiving and fulfillment
- Physical requirements: lift /carry/move 40 lbs. minimum