Ingredients1/2 baguette sliced into 1/2/ inch pieces oil or cooking spray 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped 1/2 cup ricotta cheese honey, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch pieces. Lightly brush or spray the slices with oil.
- Place the bread slices on a cooking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow bread to cool completely, then spread each piece with 2 tablespoons of ricotta, top with 2 tablespoons of chopped peaches, and drizzle with honey.
Ingredients1/2 inch thick slice crusty bread (about 1/2 cup roughly chopped) 2 roasted red bell peppers, or 1 12-ounce jar 1 cup toasted slivered almonds 1/4 cup italian parsley leaves 2 garlic cloves 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the roughly chopped bread in the food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds to chop a little more finely.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and pulse until smooth.
Ingredients3 handfulls baked pita chips 1 small red bell pepper, diced 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt 2 small persian cucumbers, seeded and diced 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the pita chips on a serving platter.
- Top with the red bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, cucumbers, lemon juice, and salt. Drizzle all over the nachos.