- Follows through on designs from initial direction/inspiration passed to final sample
- Responsible for cads, techpacks/specs, and ensuring product is designed to meet customer needs while adhering to development timelines
- Work closely with senior designer to manage entire tech pack process and partner closely with pd & production partners
- Supports team in preparation for sketch review, fdr, and market presentations set up as needed, communicate sample arrival timelines, and alert team of any late or pending items
- Attend weekly pd meetings and design team meetings
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in illustrator
- Strong understanding of full cycle of design development process from concept to commercialization
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience designing and developing handbags/apparel/accessories
- Understanding brand aesthetic and lifestyle
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Clare V. is a line of accessible-luxury pieces born and based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. More than 10 years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. As the brand grew, she proudly kept production local to Los Angeles, meanwhile forging partnerships with local and global organizations working to make a positive difference in the world. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is located in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our Community.