Determines appropriate allocations - “Right Product to the Right Store at the Right Time” - based on department and company goals. Manages and monitors seasonal and weekly inventory allocations to all retail sales channels. Acts as the liaison between teams involved with inventory, customer service, and distribution.
- Plans and manages weekly allocations to CV stores by analyzing store and stock performance against plans and comps analysis. Executes the weekly allocations to our stores and ecommerce channels, optimizing retail inventory levels and investments, and working with Merchandising to create micro-merchandising strategies by store.
- Supports the M&P department in maintaining inventory accuracy, trend analysis and historical sales reporting for all retail sales channels to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Processes product transfers and communicates to appropriate teams. Resolves RTV’s, inventory shortages, abundances, and problem shipment resolutions.
- Supports Marketing and PR departments with allocations and product tracking that support marketing initiatives and Events.
- Manages strategic and optimal ATS movement between Wholesale and Retail warehouses.
- Identifies and communicates sales opportunities and stock liabilities by door on a regular basis. Ensures that buy quantities and stock levels meet current sales trends and maximize readiness for key selling time periods.
- Supports new store openings while identifying areas of improvements within process. Aligns and optimizes standard operating procedures across current and new stores to achieve consistency across all stores.
- Creates and manages Store Profiles to aid in Micro-Merchandising strategies.
- Acts as the team liaison between Stores and Warehouse.
- Performs ad-hoc reports, order-management support and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of five (1-2) years of relevant retail experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a resourceful approach to problem solving
- Detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven by effectively multi-tasking and has strong time-management skills
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically
- Customer service oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and partners successfully
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Retail Math
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Reports directly to the Sr. Director of Merchandising & Planning
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Hybrid - Frogtown, Silverlake in Los Angeles, CA
Clare V. is a line of accessible-luxury pieces born and based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. More than 14 years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. As the brand grew, she proudly kept production local to Los Angeles, meanwhile forging partnerships with local and global organizations working to make a positive difference in the world. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is located in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our Community.