The Clare V. production team is seeking candidates for the role of Production Coordinator. The production team works within the exciting, dynamic and fast-paced Clare V. environment to champion quality, celebrate the artistry of product and to manage with detail, discipline and accuracy in order to deliver product that delights our customers. The Production Assistant plays a vital role within the team by actively creating much of the foundation upon which successful product is made.
- Generates purchase orders for all finished goods to factories for seasonal production orders and any reorders. Updates Cut Log and WIP report with new PO information.
- Daily maintenance of production WIP report with new POs, changes, and daily receipts.
- Daily review of WIP to anticipate delivery issues, track die needs and PP sample ETA’s
- Partner with Fabric Buyer to keep track of bulk material ETA’s in order to provide updates to factories for production planning & to ensure all materials are handed over to factories on time.
- Prepare all paperwork for weekly invoicing from factories. Includes collecting all delivery records, invoice, and preparing invoice documents for accounting.
- Supports Sr. Production Manager as point person for daily communication with factories about questions for open orders, troubleshooting pre-production issues, and identifying any issues that could impact on-time production
- Supports Sr. Production Manager in updating weekly ETA report and providing regular communication to cross functional team members to ensure all teams have the most current information regarding delivery dates and availability of finished goods.
- Assists with QC of goods as they are received in the warehouse
- Becomes expert in AIMS system; assists team with reporting needs and identifies issues for clean-up (closing of old PO’s, inactivation of styles that have been “retired”)
- Review tech packs from PD prior to releasing to the factories with PO. Works with tech designer to resolve open items prior to releasing to factory.
- Coordinate customer repairs with the factories, once passed off from customer service. Includes updating log and tracking timely repair.
- Support Production manager in weekly factory visits to review production status
- Support Material Coordinator and Fabric Buyer with collection of excess/scrap material coming back from factories for yield/consumption actualization
- Maintain seasonal standard binder for import styles & review production approval submits
- Coordinate trim shipment to overseas vendors
- Support Production manager in coordinating import finished good shipments to ensure the most cost-effective ship method is utilized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years’ experience working in Production for an Apparel and/or Accessories company
- Organized, great communicator and detail oriented.
- AIMS experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Proficiency in reading and understanding tech packs and bill of material.
- Basic understanding patternmaking and construction of apparel or handbags preferred. Leather experience a plus.
What we can offer?
- A fun and fulfilling place to work
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Clare V. is an accessories and apparel retailer based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. Twelve years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. As the brand grew, she proudly kept production local to Los Angeles, meanwhile forging partnerships with local and global organizations working to make a positive difference in the world. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is located in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our Community.