The Social Media Coordinator is a newly created role to support Clare V.’s organic & paid social media, and influencer program. The role will work closely with our Social Media Manager to create a social content calendar and to execute new and innovative content. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our influencer program and will help in gathering samples for upcoming social content shoots, send out gifts to influencers and VIP’s and will continually look for ways we can elevate our brand across emerging social platforms. This role will be on site in Los Angeles, California.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to develop a weekly content schedule and and to execute posts.
- Maintain strong cross functional relationships and communication with our PR team and help facilitate VIP and influencer gifts.
- Responsible for determining strategy, posting channels, content, timing and KPI’s for all social posts and ensure they ladder up to business goals
- Assist in recapping social performance to assess performance and help craft future content
- Develop and implement new initiatives to increase brand visibility across social platforms, with an emphasis on video for FB/IG, TikTok, and Pinterest
- Support the Social Media Manager in identifying tastemakers and influencers for brand partnerships, seeding key products and communicating product initiatives, creative concepts as directed by Social Media Manager
- Attend photo shoots and film behind-the-scenes content for social media purposes
- Build on existing content and continuously look for additional ways to add value
- Help execute Le Cute show by pulling samples, organizing items and filming
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an up-to-date database of all ambassadors and social influencers
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in social media
- Experience in creating social content across a variety of platforms
- Strong understanding and background of the latest social media trends and standard methodologies to ensure maximum performance
- Passionate about pop culture and growing trends in fashion, social media, and entertainment
- Excellent writing skills, a highly effective communicator with internal teams + influencers
- Very well versed in fashion, celebrity, and entertainment culture
- Ability to self-monitor time management and work effectively in a collaborative office environment
- Adept at working independently in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clare V. is a line of accessible-luxury pieces born and based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. More than 10 years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our community.