Clare V. is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager who is dedicated to articulating the brand’s vision and can create compelling messaging that engages the customer and brings our products to life across all marketing channels. The Sr. Marketing Manager role is responsible for conceptualizing and executing the company’s content strategy in order to increase brand awareness and sales. The role requires prior experience in email marketing and knowledge of digital marketing practices including email segmentation and testing, paid social, influencer marketing and brand collaborations.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a creative and innovative thinker, has a strategic mindset, has excellent oral and written communication skills and is highly flexible and adaptable to our changing business needs. A strong candidate is forward thinking, able to manage multiple projects at a time and has solid experience in both developing and maintaining a content calendar, all aspects of email marketing and paid social campaigns.
- Responsible for creating, managing and implementing the company’s content strategy in order to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Develops an ongoing content strategy for each channel using audience and engagement insights.
- Implements marketing plans for all CV Collaborations, sales, holidays and special projects.
- Oversees Clare V.’s email marketing: weekly newsletter, email segmentation and testing, flows and analytics.
- Creates strategies to grow our email list size and identifies segments to increase performance.
- Generates new ideas for branded content that aligns with our brand story and creates an emotional connection.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with E-commerce, Merchandising and Planning, Creative and Sr. Management.
- Analyzes and distributes quarterly hindsight reports that cover all marketing channels and highlights content campaigns.
- Assists in writing copy for emails, invites, website headlines and social ads.
- Submits projects into project management tool and works closely with the creative team on deliverables.
- 5-7 years in marketing related experience
- Experience with email marketing including segmentation and analytics
- Excellent written/grammar skills with some experience in copywriting
- Knowledge and experience with paid social advertising
- Previous experience developing and maintaining a content strategy
- A can-do and collaborative approach to ideation and execution, and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves
- A strong pulse on the fashion and accessory landscape and the media industry surrounding it
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Appreciates the Clare V. brand and founder story
What we can offer?
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental & vision Insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Yearly handbag allowance
- Product discounts
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org