Manages the Wholesale business for Clare V. in partnership with our Showroom. Develops strategies that contribute to the growth and profitability of the company, while delivering an exceptional level of Client support. This role is highly cross functional and includes pre-season projections/buys, providing support for market appointments, driving in-season selling, and partnering with the CV warehouse on timely order fulfillment.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the Sales Showroom team and accounts
- Assists in Major market appointments and strategy calls
- Prepares for seasonal markets, including physical and digital product merchandising, coordinating samples and updates to our Showroom as well as uploading seasonal line sheets into JOOR
- Processes and manages all orders from order entry through to receipt by customer
- Creates and manages weekly reporting on Wholesale booked and shipped dollars and analyzes reports for Major accounts
- Pulls and analyzes ETA’s and shipping on a daily basis, ensures that partners are aware of when goods are shipped and communicates needs for extensions and/or opening up PO’s early
- Maintains a daily order report log, emails accounts when orders are ready for shipment, invoicing and payment processing
- Provides product collateral, UPCs, and logistics information for all accounts through AIMs, Intertrade and JOOR
- Works with accounting team to resolve payment issues, assists AR with Past Due invoices, and reviews AR Aging report
- Collaborates with Merchandising on providing Wholesale product feedback and needs to Design
- Serves as Wholesale lead on large collaborations with Majors
- Stays abreast of industry fashion trends with expert knowledge of the better contemporary accessories markets
- Performs ad-hoc reports and projects as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Wholesale Account Management or Customer Service Management role
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a resourceful approach to problem solving
- Detail-oriented, organized, and deadline-driven by effectively multi-tasking and has strong time-management skills
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically
- Strong knowledge of market trends
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and partners successfully
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Retail Math
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Reports directly to the Sr. Director of Merchandising & Planning
Hybrid - Frogtown, Silverlake in Los Angeles, CA
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Clare V. is a line of accessible-luxury pieces born and based in sunny Los Angeles, California. Led by founder Clare Vivier, Clare V. is a distinctive reflection of Clare’s unique background, passions, and vision. More than 14 years ago, Clare started making the types of bags she wanted, but couldn’t find anywhere. As the brand grew, she proudly kept production local to Los Angeles, meanwhile forging partnerships with local and global organizations working to make a positive difference in the world. Today, Clare V. remains committed to conscious practices while creating collections that are bold yet enduring, elevated yet accessible, and irresistibly charming yet rooted in everyday practicality. The brand headquarters is located in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles and is actively led by Clare Vivier.
Clare V. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture at Clare V. and within our community.